For current info, follow our Facebook group:
Bridges International at IUPUI
Bridges International is a student organization at IUPUI which seeks to serve international students by offering:
- Conversational English Club on Fridays at 1:00 pm in IUPUI’s campus center
- 1 on 1 English Conversation Partners
- Help with getting around Indianapolis (example: rides to get groceries)
Networking & Social events:
- Guest speakers once a month during lunch to share how to succeed in a field of study or profession. We have brought in lawyers, businessmen, doctors, and professors in the past.
- Fun events around Indianapolis. We go apple picking and pumpkin carving in the fall, Pacers basketball games and museums in the winter, Indians baseball games and parks in the spring.
- Every Friday at 2:00pm in the campus center we offer a Bible Study. It is open and welcome to all who are asking questions about Christianity or want to learn more about how to know God personally.
- We also meet 1 on 1 if you have specific questions about what Christians believe or who is Jesus.